Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Governor Amaechi Is The Most Corrupt Politician-Wike

NYESOM WIKE

ROTIMI AMAECHI

The Supervising Minister for Education,Nyesom Wike has branded governor Rotimi Ameachi of Rivers state as the most corrupt politician.Wike disclosed this to a group of chiefs from Ogu Divisional Council of Chiefs in Ogu/Bolu Local Government Area when they paid him a visit in Port Harcourt.


The Minister said“Governor Amaechi is not as transparent as he claims to be. He wants Nigerians to see him as a social crusader who is always ready to expose and criticize officials and agencies of the Federal Government at any given time. But he is not a saint: Governor Amaechi knows that I know he is corrupt and he knows that I know him very well”.
He further said “Most people forget that I was Governor Amaechi’s Chief of Staff for four years, from 2007 to 2011. Most people also pretend to forget that I was also Governor Amaechi’s director of campaign ( organisation) for the 2011 governorship election. So, I can conveniently claim to know Governor Amaechi more than most people know him”.
“Governor Amaechi knows that I know he is corrupt. Governor Amaechi is running a corrupt government and he knows that I know so much about the depth of corruption in his government. I have no doubt in my mind that Governor Amaechi’s government is very corrupt”.
“In April last year, Governor Amaechi threatened to expose the shady dealings of all those who were fighting him politically. Of course, I was the first on the list. That same week, I replied him that I will respond immediately he mentions anything concerning me. Up to now, he has not said anything. He keeps threatening that he will expose me. It is over a year he made that threat, so what is he waiting for? Wike asked.
“I will expose Governor Amaechi at the appropriate time. I will expose the level of corruption in his government at the appropriate time. Government Amaechi’s aides know that I am not unaware of the shady dealings in Amaechi’s administration. I challenge him to speak up”.

No comments: